Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Polling Fail

Damn.  I've been looking at Daily Kos' Research 2000 polling for over a year, because, well, I trusted their numbers, and often developed a sense of optimism from their conclusions.  


Kos:
While the investigation didn't look at all of Research 2000 polling conducted for us, fact is I no longer have any confidence in any of it, and neither should anyone else. I ask that all poll tracking sites remove any Research 2000 polls commissioned by us from their databases. I hereby renounce any post we've written based exclusively on Research 2000 polling.
Damn.  


Read the detailed report here from the scientists Markos hired to uncover Research 2000's fishy polling.  And of course, Nate Silver.

~Louis~


[Update] via Greg SargentThe lawsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment